Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Talk About Big Brother: Technology phases me from time to time and I admit not being clever with it. But having just looked at Google Maps to do no more than be inquisitive as to what I would find, to my suprise I can see perhaps a year old image of my front garden and property, and those of my neighbours, which was quite a shock.
Finding an aerial view on Google Earth a couple of years ago was quite a surprise, too; but to think that someone has been driving around the roads of the UK putting these pictures of our homes, in all their glory, on there, is quite astounding!
All you have to do is type in your postcode on 'Google Maps' and move a little man around, and there you are, standing outside your property.
Definitely no places to hide now, even if we wanted to.