Monday, November 22, 2010

Darts Or A Motorhead Gig?: No contest! With the dart's final during the evening, it had to be Sky+'d. Motorhead at Southampton Guildhall will always be first in my life, despite the love for the arrows.
The afternoon session saw James Wade in tip-top form, hitting everything he aimed for. So I wasn't too sure how Scott Waites would fare against him?
And with Wade the #2, it's brilliant that Scottie beat him to get a new name on the trophy.

The gig was excellent, of course, and great seeing / meeting so many MHB's there. Even more will be present on Saturday at Brixton, so it looks like it will be a major meeting of the clan.
So many have offered to buy me a drink, but I would die if I drunk them all, even if it's lemonade, so please don't be offended. It will be great just saying Hello and having a quick chat.