Monday, August 02, 2010

Fanzines On Their Way: They went into the post box at around 7am this morning, so now it is up to the postal services to do their thing and get them delivered around the world to you MHB's.
I have always enjoyed doing them, and despite a couple of offers from MHB's who thought it needed 'jazzing up' a bit, I like to keep it as a fanzine rather than changing it into something resembling 'Classic Rock.'
Plus, I have my schedules, and those shedules are set in stone now, to get each issue to you on or around the date promised. If I hand things to someone else, I don't know if their agenda will be as keen as my own, so rather than allow those set standards to slip, I prefer to allow things to carry on as always.
I'm not sure if there are any other fan clubs who have lasted for 30+ years, and thank you for making it work by being there supporting Motorhead.