Friday, December 21, 2007

Motorblog Greg Lake: is the man who's going to give you my favourite, if atheist, (well, what else would you expect from me?), Christmas song, which I regard as the best of the bunch, (followed only by Shane McGowan and Kirsty McColl).
And I do not just simply choose it for those wonderful atheistic lyrics, but also because Greg Lake used to live about 2 miles away, in a suburb of Poole called Oakdale, and my old man worked with his many years ago at a local engineering factory.
Greg, of course, was with King Crimson, (Wimborne man - [another small town about 8 miles from here] Robert Fripp, [who's married to Toyah Wilcox] was also in that band), and also Emerson, Lake and Palmer, who I'm sure you must have heard of along the way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqOfXumI18A
Have a great time one and all!